WiAD_FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Remove Minechem cows on the new update?

NOOO, why would you do that?

Honestly, i dont care

Do it!!!, its game breaking

View results

loster31345
loster31345
Admin
http://wiad.ml/Staff.html

Remove minechem cows on the next update for the Unknown_age modpack Empty Remove minechem cows on the next update for the Unknown_age modpack

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:37 pm
Im really tempted to remove the minechem fluid cows from the game, but i know people are against it. but if we could show them that theres no need for them. and that they are gamebreaking. The reason why im tempted to remove these minechem cows is because:
if you right click with a bucket on them, everything is normal.
But then when you place the liquid down, it will crash the client or even the server.

The minechem cows have all the same skin color (white)
Remove minechem cows on the next update for the Unknown_age modpack Fluid_10

If i remove the minechem cow, it will prevent them for spawning. but it will not remove those which already exist. It will also mean that the other kinds of fluid cows will take over these spawn spots. so more useful cows:3
doomify
Members

Remove minechem cows on the next update for the Unknown_age modpack Empty Re: Remove minechem cows on the next update for the Unknown_age modpack

Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm
Imma remove all the minechem cows exept the ones that really,really bend the logic such as unutrium,polonium,francium and a few ohters for the sake of lolz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum